- General law changes effective January 1, 2017
- Summary of Juvenile Justice Reform Provisions effective January 1, 2017
- Document from Kansas Department of Corrections Explaining KDOC Changes Under the Juvenile Justice Reform
- Document from Kansas Division of Motor Vehicles Explaining License Plate Expiration Schedule for 2017
- Regulations on Training of Officers Whose Primary Duties Are in K-12 Schools.
The 2016 Legislature passed several bills changing laws effective January 1, 2017. The following documents summarize those that affect law enforcement:
This page contains information of an urgent nature.
If you have information you would like me to post here send it to this link.