Cyber Crimes should be reported to the FBI by victims. That is the message the FBI is sending. It doesn't affect local law enforcement's responsibility to take an offense report and investigate the crime, but we should also be telling victims to self report direct to the FBI as well. See the FBI release on the topic here. Note the Kansas City Field Office is one of the areas scheduled for a public awareness campaign for doing so.
This page contains information of an urgent nature.
If you have information you would like me to post here send it to this link.
- Whats New
- About This Website
- Sign Up For E-mail Notifications
- Memorial Page
- Ed's Editorials
- Special Notices
- Operational Information/Data
- General Information
- LE News
- Line Officers
- Legal Information
- Court Decision Warnings and Links
- Attorney General Opinions
- Kansas Register
- Federal Laws
- 2017 Session
- Juvenile Justice Reform
- KPERS Topics
- Concealed Carry
- Human Trafficking Resources
- Marijuana Legalization
- Official State Statute Website (NOTE: DOES NOT HAVE 2016 Amendments Included
- Best Link for Traffic and Criminal Code with 2016 Amendments - Kansas Cop Law
- Law Enforcement Job Opportunities: A page maintained by the Kansas Peace Officers Association.
- Training Opportunites Statewide: Link to KLETC Training Listings
- On-Line Training Opportunities
- Community Relations