Title II Grant Funds Available
The Kansas Department of Corrections- Juvenile Services (DOC-JS), and the Kansas Advisory Group on Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention (KAG) announce the availability of a Request for Proposal (RFP) for Title II Formula Grants Program through the Department of Justice, Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention (OJJDP). The Formula Grants Program supports state and local juvenile justice efforts. Through this program, OJJDP provides funds directly to states, to help them implement comprehensive state juvenile justice plans based on detailed studies of needs in their jurisdictions.
- The funding amount available is $ 749,961. Applications are due no later than April 24th, 2017
- The funding cycle runs July 1, 2017 to June 30th, 2018.
- Funds will be granted out by a competitive grant process. This grant will provide funding for communities focused on OJJDP’s purpose areas of:
- For an application packet, click here . . . .
- To view previous awards, click here . . . .
- For more information on the OJJDP formula grants program, click here . . . .