Are you unclear about the what probable cause and reasonable suspicion mean? These are terms that law enforcement, prosecutors, and even the courts find difficult to clearly define. See this article from Police Magazine on the topic.
NOTICE: The owner of this website is not an attorney. Nothing on this website should be interpreted to be a legal opinion by the owner. The intent is to share information established in Attorney General Opinion, Court Cases, or other legal authorities.
NOTE ABOUT COMMENTS:
Remember that comments, if approved, will appear with your name and will be visible to everyone. I will try to watch your back by reviewing posts before they are posted.
You may e-mail me privately at this link.
- Whats New
- About This Website
- Sign Up For E-mail Notifications
- Memorial Page
- Ed's Editorials
- Special Notices
- Operational Information/Data
- General Information
- LE News
- Line Officers
- Legal Information
- Court Decision Warnings and Links
- Attorney General Opinions
- Kansas Register
- Federal Laws
- Legislature Archives
- 2018 Session
- How to contact your legislator
- Federal Legislation
- Juvenile Justice Reform
- KPERS Topics
- Concealed Carry
- Human Trafficking Resources
- Marijuana Legalization
- Official State Statute Website (NOTE: DOES NOT HAVE 2016 Amendments Included
- Best Link for Traffic and Criminal Code with 2016 Amendments - Kansas Cop Law
- Law Enforcement Job Opportunities: A page maintained by the Kansas Peace Officers Association.
- Training Opportunites Statewide: Link to KLETC Training Listings
- On-Line Training Opportunities
- Community Relations