- 59-2953 Investigation; emergency detention; authority and duty of law enforcement officers.
- 59-2954 Emergency observation and treatment; authority of treatment facility's procedure.
- 59-2955 Notice of right to communicate upon admission; notice of admission; notice of rights.
- 59-2956 Emergency observation; discharge.
- 59-2957 Petition for determination of mental illness; request for ex parte emergency custody order; content.
- 59-2958 Ex parte emergency custody order.
- 59-2959 Temporary custody order; request for; procedure.
- 59-2960 Preliminary orders; continuances and advancement of trial.
- 59-2961 Order for a mental evaluation; procedure.
- 59-2970 Transportation.
NOTICE: The owner of this website is not an attorney. Nothing on this website should be interpreted to be a legal opinion by the owner. The intent is to share information established in Attorney General Opinion, Court Cases, or other legal authorities.
NOTE ABOUT COMMENTS:
Remember that comments, if approved, will appear with your name and will be visible to everyone. I will try to watch your back by reviewing posts before they are posted.
You may e-mail me privately at this link.