PoliceOne.com has been publishing a series of articles on the Pulse of Policing 2015: The State of Law Enforcement. The articles are aimed at the current events producing the many challenges to law enforcement today, including how to survive and overcome those challenges. The link above will pull up a page listing all of the articles to date. A recent article is Pulse of Policing: The seismic challenges facing today's PDs (and how to overcome them).
Items posted on this page are generally articles and other information of general interest to law enforcement. If you have something you would like for me to post you may e-mail it to me at this link
Also see information more specific for line officers on the Line Officers Page and operational information, data, and research reports on the Operational Information/Data Page.
NOTE ABOUT COMMENTS:
Remember that comments, if approved, will appear with your name and will be visible to everyone. I will try to watch your back by reviewing posts before they are posted.
- Whats New
- About This Website
- Sign Up For E-mail Notifications
- Memorial Page
- Ed's Editorials
- Special Notices
- Operational Information/Data
- General Information
- LE News
- Line Officers
- Legal Information
- Court Decision Warnings and Links
- Attorney General Opinions
- Kansas Register
- Federal Laws
- 2017 Session
- Juvenile Justice Reform
- KPERS Topics
- Concealed Carry
- Marijuana Legalization
- Official State Statute Website (NOTE: DOES NOT HAVE 2016 Amendments Included
- Best Link for Traffic and Criminal Code with 2016 Amendments - Kansas Cop Law
- Law Enforcement Job Opportunities: A page maintained by the Kansas Peace Officers Association.
- Training Opportunites Statewide: Link to KLETC Training Listings
- On-Line Training Opportunities
- Community Relations