- SB489 - Hemp oil treatments for specified medical conditions.
- SB492 - Requiring notification for cancellation of motor vehicle insurance policy.
- SB503 - Secretary of corrections establishing a program to incentivize the unification of community corrections and court services.
- SB504 - Establishing the parole and community corrections nursing home task force.
- HB2724 - Placing limits on calculation of KPERS benefits related to amounts taxable under 409A and 457(f) plans.
- HB2725 - Limiting compensation related to accumulated leave and 409A and 457(f) plans for purposes of computing final average salary for retirement benefits under KPERS.
2016 LEGISLATIVE SESSION INFORMATION
NOTE ABOUT COMMENTS:
I prefer you restrict comments to statements of support/opposition, or questions about the bill or topic and suggestions for amendments or testimony. Remember that comments, if approved, will appear on the webpage and will be visible to everyone.
You may e-mail me privately at this link.