The House moved HB2416, the bill on limiting use of leave accrual payments for final average salary calculations, to the Calendar and Printing Committee. Moving a bill to this committee is generally made to kill a bill. Few bills assigned here ever leave this committee and this committee generally doesn't work bills. While we can't guarantee it won't be revived, it is highly unlikely.
2015 LEGISLATIVE SESSION INFORMATION
NOTE ABOUT COMMENTS:
I prefer you restrict comments to questions about the bill or topic and suggestions for amendments or testimony. Remember that comments, if approved, will appear with your name and will be visible to everyone.
You may e-mail me privately at this link.
- Whats New
- About This Website
- Sign Up For E-mail Notifications
- Memorial Page
- Ed's Editorials
- Special Notices
- Operational Information/Data
- General Information
- LE News
- Line Officers
- Legal Information
- Court Decision Warnings and Links
- Attorney General Opinions
- Kansas Register
- Federal Laws
- 2017 Session
- Juvenile Justice Reform
- KPERS Topics
- Concealed Carry
- Human Trafficking Resources
- Marijuana Legalization
- Official State Statute Website (NOTE: DOES NOT HAVE 2016 Amendments Included
- Best Link for Traffic and Criminal Code with 2016 Amendments - Kansas Cop Law
- Law Enforcement Job Opportunities: A page maintained by the Kansas Peace Officers Association.
- Training Opportunites Statewide: Link to KLETC Training Listings
- On-Line Training Opportunities
- Community Relations